- 2 lobster tails (Fresh, and frozen can work as well)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes sliced into sixth
- Toasted coconut flakes
Cook Time: 30 min
If your lobster tails are frozen, take them out the night before and put them on a tray, covered.
In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, chipotle flakes.
Then whisk in olive oil with the olive oil in with the spices until well incorporated. Set Aside.
On a baking tray, cut with kitchen shears, down the center of the lobster and crack open so they lay flat.
With a pastry brush, apply a generous amount of seasoning to the lobster tails.
Place in a 400 to 450 degree oven for 7-10 minutes.
Remove and serve along side fresh vegetables and top with toasted coconut flakes!